invitations will be sent on August 25, 2014.
- Each participant must be specifically invited
to be part of the parade! If you want to be part of the parade and do not have an invitation, please request one via email@example.com.
- Invitees who accept our invitation must register by completing
a Participant Information Sheet either by mail or on this website at
the “Joining the Parade” section.
- When a completed Participant Information Sheet is received,
the Unit will be listed in the "Registered Units" section within 48 hours.
- Orientation and Q&A for participating
January 12, 2015 & February 2, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. at Lee Center (1108
Jefferson Street, Alexandria). Please advise us if you are planning to
attend one of these meetings via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may arrange for a special meeting at a
different time and/or location by contacting the parade director via email@example.com.
- These meetings are not required!
- If your Participant Information Sheet is received
after February 6, 2015 it will be considered a late registration.
- We will always make every effort to accommodate
everyone who wants to be part of the Parade, however...
- You may have to pick up parade vehicle passes
or other items that are normally sent by mail.
- Your marching unit may not be published in
general parade publicity or official information
- Adequate Parade Patches and special (close-in)
parking cannot be guaranteed.
- On February 7, 2015 the final Order of March
will be made.
- Orders will be posted
to the "Order of March" section of this site (they will not be mailed).
- All Vehicle and Parking Passes will be sent
on this date.